Here are one or two practical things that you need to know about!
1. They deliver from Monday to Friday, between 08h00 and 17h00.
2. If you have special requirements to deliver on a specific day of the week, you need to please specify under the ‘Shipping & Handling’ section in your Delivery Note / Special Instructions block.
3. Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive a dispatch email and/or SMS informing you of your waybill number and the link for you to track your order.
4. LOCAL delivery times are estimated as follows:
• Main Centres: 1 - 2 days or earlier if possible.
• Remote / Outlying areas: 3 – 5 working days. Expected delivery will be communicated via email.
Please note that these delivery times are estimations. As much as we appreciate and always strive for the fastest delivery times possible, things just don’t always work out that way. We have decided instead to take a more pragmatic approach, reflected in more realistic timing, to avoid disappointment! So, we will promise a little less, but aim to deliver a LOT more! Thank you for your understanding.
You also have the option to personally collect your delicious goods from the SUNBIRD Factory Shop (Unit 26, Kya Sands Industrial Village, 22 Elsecar Street, Kya Sands, Johannesburg). You will be notified when your parcel is ready for collection.
Collection times are between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
For more information about deliveries or collections, or if you want to track your order, please feel free to contact us at 011 708 7576 or email us at email@example.com.
Many parts of South Africa have the perfect climate for growing mangoes, meaning our dried mango is locally produced. Containing several vitamins and more than 25 carotenoids, dried mango helps maintain a healthy immune system, and is an easy snack to enjoy on the go.